Local SEO Helps Small Businesses Stand Out Even Against Industry Giants
If you are an owner of a small business who is daunted by bigger competition, consider these numbers:
- According to Google, half of all searches made on mobile phones looking for something nearby prefer things like a local business address.
- Also, according to Google, 46% of all search engines search for a local business.
- With 50% of all searches made on their phone visiting a physical store within the day, and 84% of shoppers who did searches prefer promoting a local business over a non-local one (Accenture)
With these numbers, having a well-conducted local SEO strategy is critical for small businesses to gain a competitive advantage even against bigger competition.
Advantages of Having Local SEO
- Gain a Competitive Advantage: with more people preferring local businesses, having an effective local SEO strategy allows you to get a big piece of the local market.
- Customer Retention: By actively engaging current customers, you can get them to stay with you. Along with positive reviews, you will most likely sustain your customer base, while attracting new customers.
- Earn Customers’ Trust: With a professional-looking website that is easy to navigate, and a tailor-made content strategy designed to be engaging, you can enhance the trustworthiness of your business.
- Stay Visible To People Who Are Likely To Make a Purchase: With 50% of all mobile searches visiting a physical store nearby, being on the first page of local searches is a perfect opportunity to boost sales.
- Attract New Customers: Your potential customers aren’t just locals. Visitors and people who have just moved in will also be looking for local businesses. Being first on relevant local searches, you can give your business even more leads.
- It Is Affordable: Unlike pay-per-click campaigns and sponsored social media ads. Local SEO is ideal for small business owners because of its affordability. Once you reached an ideal spot on rankings, you don’t have to spend much to sustain it.
Why WebPower Is The Perfect Agency for Your Local SEO
Even with many local businesses having their local SEO campaigns, they often fail if they overlook crucial items that responsible and experienced agencies like WebPower pay attention to:
- We collaborate closely with you to understand your business and what your customers want.
- We are serious about providing you with a strong and engaging content strategy.
- We regularly monitor relevant metrics and make meaningful adjustments accordingly.
- We optimize target landing pages to educate site visitors and make them excited about your business.